Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Form | Scheme Details
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Form | Scheme Details : In the year of 2015, The Central government launched the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana. The scheme was part of the ‘Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao’ campaign. The scheme is considered the most popular today for the secure future of daughters. Under this scheme, any parent can open an account for their daughter below 10 years of age. After maturing in 21 years, Parents get a huge amount of money through which you can get rid of your daughter’s education and marriage worries.
Opening an account.-
(1) An account can be opened by a natural or legal guardian from the birth of a child up to the age of ten years and up to the age of any girl who received it. Ten years of age, one year prior to the commencement of these rules, will also be eligible to open an account under these rules.
(2) The depositor can open and operate only one account in the name of the girl under these rules.
(3) The birth certificate of a child in whose name the account has been opened shall be submitted by the guardian along with other documents related to the identity and proof of residence of the depositor at the time of opening the account at the post office or bank.
(4) The girl's natural or legal guardian will be allowed to open an account only for two girls:
However as the second birth after the birth of twin girls or if the first birth itself results in three girls the natural or legal guardian of the girl will be allowed to open a third account to the competent medical authorities where such twin or triple girls are born.
(1) An account can be opened with an initial deposit of one thousand rupees and then any amount can be deposited in multiples of one hundred rupees subject to this condition or at least one thousand rupees will be deposited in the financial year. But the total amount deposited in the account on a single occasion or on several occasions should not exceed one lakh and fifty thousand rupees in a financial year.
(2) The deposit in the account can be made till the completion of fourteen years from the date of opening the account.
(3) An irregular account where the minimum amount specified in sub-rule (1) has not been credited may be regularized on payment of penalty of Rs. At any time until the account completes fourteen years.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Chart :
How to fill Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Application Form
The SSY Application Form requires applicants to provide some key data regarding the girl child in whose name the investment will be made under the Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana. Details of the parent/guardian who will be opening the account/making deposits on her behalf are also required. The following are the key fields that are featured in the SSY Application Form:
- Name of Girl Child (Primary Account Holder)
- Name of Parent/Guardian opening the account (Joint Holder)
- Initial deposit amount
- Cheque/DD Number and Date (used for an initial deposit)
- Date of Birth of girl child
- Birth Certificate details of primary account holder (Certificate number, date of issue, etc.)
- ID Details of Parent/Guardian (Driving License, Aadhaar, etc.)
- Present and Permanent Address (as per ID document of parent/guardian)
- Details of any other KYC Documents (PAN, Voter ID card, etc.)