Gujarat Pravasi Shikshak Bharti 2022
Gujarat Pravasi Shikshak Bharti 2022 :Pravasi Shikshak | Pravasi Shikshak Form | Pravasi Shikshak Form PDF | Pravasi Shikshak Application Form| Pravasi Shikshak Salary
Subject: -To travel teachers to do teaching work with honorarium per hour Matter of allowing appointment
District / town of the state with reference-1 resolution of the education department on the above subject Approved teacher posts in government and subsidized primary schools run by the Education Committee For the purpose of not stopping the teaching work till the vacancies are filled regularly The scheme of conducting education work with honorarium per hour has been introduced by the Government Is. Pursuant to which from the reference-2 letter of education department for the current academic year 2021-22 per hour
The appointment of traveling teachers on honorarium is allowed. According to which this office Submission of demand letter regarding filling of traveling teachers to all the districts given in the letter of reference-2 Was instructed to do. Education department considering the demand forms received from the districts District wise as per Annexure-1 to 4 included in the limit of grant sanctioned by Allocation of traveling teachers. Within the limits of district wise allotted traveling teachers District Education Officer, District Primary Education Officer / Govt Regarding the appointment of traveling teachers from 01/03/2022 to 31/03/2022 subject to conditions.
The district officer has to do it.
1. Appointment of traveling teachers in vacant primary schools As per the approved setup as on 31/08/2021, the teachers It remains to be seen whether the number will increase.
2. At the local level the head teacher of the school is a senior teacher of the school and the school management The committee will have to decide jointly to appoint a traveling teacher.
3. In schools run by district / town education committee where there is currently a school with one teacher Schools for a traveling teacher in case another teacher is eligible Selection should be given priority.
4. Mathematics and science teachers should be given priority in upper primary schools.
5. Candidates with fixed qualifications for Std-1 to 5 and Std-6 to 8 vacancies
Will have to be appointed.
6. In which schools of your district to the approved traveling teachers as per Annexure-1 to 3 An appointment has been made. His school wise list was collected from district level and hard copy And in soft copy this office has to be submitted to this office by 15/03/2022. Grant Request Form and Certificate of District attached while submitting the list Education Officer, District Primary Education Officer / Govt.
7. No leave or exemption may be given to the traveling teacher in the ongoing academic work.
8. The educational work of the regular teacher / class is handled by the traveling teacher. That teacher / class academic
All the work except the work has to be done by the head teacher.
9. Considering the number of students in the school of standard 1 1 to 5 5 if the number of students is up to 60 A maximum of one traveling teacher should be appointed.
10. Lack of fixed teacher ratio per class in subsidized primary schools A traveling teacher will have to be arranged for the teacher only.
11. Do the traveling teachers do a good job in the appointed school? Its verification Appropriate management district to do and avoid unnecessary operations / payment Education Officer, District Primary Education Officer, Govt Will have to adjust.
12. No written order shall be made to assign the work to the traveling teacher.
13. As per the terms of the resolution of the Department of Education dated 20/12/2021, there is no TAS system, there
Maximum daily honorarium Rs. 510 / - and higher monthly maximum salary limit
Traveling teachers will have to pay honorarium as it does not exceed Rs. 10,500 / -.
14. Traveling only for as many days as the educational work of the children is going on in the primary schools The teacher will have to perform the work and the salary will be sufficient for the days of work done Will have to pay.
15. Allocated monthly salary amount from district level due to traveling teachers From the school level the teacher has to pay only through RTGS and its details The concerned district officer has to submit this to the office.
16. In addition to the above conditions, the Department of Education dated 21/12/2015 and dated 20/12/2021
The provisions and conditions of the resolution and other resolutions from time to time shall be complied with.
17. Appointment of traveling teachers and payment of honorarium as per rules under this scheme.
The concerned officer should be vigilant about what happens. As well as to miss it Because if there is any administrative or legal question in the future, everything about it The responsibility will be with the concerned officer. Note as per the order of the Director above.Official Circular | Application Form