Google Find My Device
Google Find My Device : Find My Device helps you locate your lost Android and lock it until you get it back.
it is a cross-platform App that can help to find your lost or stolen devices, and locate your family members. It can also record your device's location history so that you can check it from anywhere. It also offers place alert feature when the device enters or leaves a pre-defined location.
(1) The free app contains advertisement. In order to remove the Ads and use certain features, you need to subscribe to a paid plan.
(2) In order to locate a phone, you need to login on another phone or computer using the same account.
(3) Please only install the App on your own devices.
See your phone, tablet or watch on a map. If current location isn’t available, you’ll see the last known location.
Use indoor maps to help you to find your device in airports, malls, or other large buildings
Navigate to your device with Google Maps by tapping the device location and then the Maps icon
Play a sound at full volume, even if your device is on silent
Erase the device or lock it with a custom message and contact number on lock screen
See network and battery status
See hardware details
• Location: Needed to show your device’s current location on the map
• Contacts: Needed to access the email address associated with your Google account