www.digitalgujarat.gov.in - Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023- Apply Online
www.digitalgujarat.gov.in - Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2021-22 Apply Online :The State Government of Gujarat has taken a step to provide Scholarships to all the talented Students in Gujarat State and also it wants to provide Quality Education to all the Interested Students.Digital Gujarat Meritorious Scholarship Program has Launched by the State government of Gujarat under the act of 1987.Those Students who are belonging to SC, OBC, Scheduled caste, Scheduled tribe, and other backward communities are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. All the necessary details about the Digital Gujarat Scholarship program Scheme is Clearly elaborated on below. Please go through the below-given Eligibility Criteria and Apply Online.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022-23
Digital Gujarat scholarships – Run by the Government of Gujarat and its subsidiary departments, Gujarat scholarships aim at providing financial assistance to students belonging to economically weaker and underprivileged sections of the society. The government of Gujarat offers a number of scholarships for students of all age group including students at the school level, college level and research level. This article comprises a detailed list of all Gujarat scholarships along with their respective eligibility criteria, application process and award details. Whether you want to pursue studies after class 12th or at the research level, you can find a matching scholarship for you in the list given below
Gujarat Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023 Apply
The state government of Gujarat has recently announced and launched a new scheme for the people of the state named as Digital Gujarat Scholarship to provide various special benefits to the poor and needy students of the state respectively. Under this student welfare scheme, the government will provide monetary or financial help to the students of the state after the official verification if they are eligible. This scheme will help the students of the state to grab some monetary help directly from the government officials. The main aim of this scheme is to reduce the financial burden of the parents and students.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023
Name of Organization- Digital Gujarat
Official Website: https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/
Scholarship Name : Pre Matric /Post-Matric Scholarship 2023
Applicable For : SC/ST/OBC Students
Applicable State : Gujarat
Application Starting Date : Start
Digital Gujarat Scholarship Required Documents
The list of documents required to fill the form in Digital Gujarat Scholarship is given below.
- E-mail and mobile number (give login email and mobile is permanent and present only.)
- 10th, 11th & 12th Mark Sheet (as applicable) (Note: Last Attempt Mark Sheet)
- Marksheets of all the courses done after class 10 have to be uploaded.
- Pattern of Caste (for EWS, OBC, SC, ST) Example of income
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- Access to Fee Payment (Fee Waiver Certificate if Fee Waiver)
- LC (School Leaving Certificate)
- Bonofide Certificate (if applicable)
- School College I Card (if any)
- Hostel Certificate (if student staying in hostel)
- Break Affidavit Certificate (Notarized Break Affidavit Certificate in stamp paper if student has more than 1 year gap during studies).
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Digital Gujarat.
- There you have to do your registration and then login.
- After login you have to click on Services and click on Scholarship Services.
- Then, click Request A New Service or Renew
- After doing that you have to click on Continue to Services.
- The Registration Details page will open, fill in the correct details and click on the Save And Next button.
- Then, Save Draft by uploading the document in Bank Details, Academic Details, Disability Details and Attachment.
- Now click on the checkbox given above and click on Verify Mobile Number.
- After confirming the OTP, you have to click on Confirm And Final Submit, so your Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2023 form will be submitted. Now you can print your form and submit it to your school or college.