Diploma Admission 2021 | Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021 | @gujdiploma.nic.in | @acpdc.co.in
Diploma Admission 2021 | Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021 | @gujdiploma.nic.in | @acpdc.co.in :Diploma Admission 2021 | Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021 | @gujdiploma.nic.in | @acpdc.co.in | Diploma Admission 2021-22 | Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021-22 | Diploma Courses | Gujarat Diploma College List | Gujarat Diploma College List 2021 | Gujarat Diploma College List 2021-22 | Gujarat Diploma Admission Form Online 2021 | Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021 booklet | Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021 Merit List | Gujarat Diploma Courses List |
Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021
Due to the prevailing pandemic situation similar to last year, Gujarat State Government has decided to carry out Web-Based Online Admission Process for the first year Diploma Engineering admission after 10th standard for aspiring candidates on State Quota seats of Government, Grant In Aid And Unaided Institutes as well as voluntarily surrendered Management Quota seats by Self Financed Institutes for the admission year 2021-22. Candidates seeking admission have to do online registration. There is no need to submit or get verified any document in person. The entire Admission Process is completely online.
(1) Candidates can do Online Registration from 17/06/2021 to 15/07/2021 on www.gujdiploma.nic.in
(2) As a Part of admission process, online registration is compulsory via internet media. Candidates can use Mobile/Computer/Laptop/Tablet. For detailed information regarding Online Registration process and other related details, a Video Link is available on website: www.acpdc.co.in which should be viewed.
(3) For the online registration process, a candidate has to fill complete details, has to upload the required documents and pay Rs.200/- (Non refundable) through online mode only as registration fees on www.gujdiploma.nic.in. For any guidance, candidate can contact helpline No. 079-26566000(24X7).
(4) To facilitate online registration, Cyber space-center (11:00AM to 05:00PM for all working days) is available free of cost at all institutions which are participating in Diploma Admission process. A list of such instititutions is available on www.acpdc.co.in. Following Covid-19 protocols like social distancing and by obeying all such instructions of Government, candidates can do online registration at any such Cyber space-center if needed.
(5) Further information regarding the upcoming process of registration will be made available from time to time on the official website of the committee and in leading newspapers. Candidates are advised to visit the official website (www.acpdc.co.in)of the committee regularly for latest information and updates.