Download Gujarati Panchang 2022 -Gujarati Calendar 2022
Gujarati Panchang (ગુજરાતી પંચાંગ) is an OFFLINE and FREE Gujarati Panchang Calendar app developed with love for all Indians and Hindu across the globe. It is useful for all who believe in the effects of state and time of different planets in their lives. The classical Panchang is now in just your Mobile and Tablet.
WHY USE GUJARATI PANCHANG:
• OFFLINE: Gujarati Panchang 2021 saves all the data for the Calendar 2020 - 2021 into the phone at the time of installation. It can be accessed offline.
• FREE: There is no fee for the app. The in-app feature is there who hates Ads.
• SHARE: The full Panchang details can be shared in image form to WhatsApp friends, family group.
• Regular updates
• Small APK size (3 to 4MB)
• Quickly access Day, Date, Tithi and feature of the day on the dashboard
• Get notified of all festivals and Tithi in a single tap
• FESTIVALS AND HOLIDAYS: Gujarati Panchang 2020 contains each and every Festivals and Holidays for the year 2020 - 2021.
• COLOR CODE: Gujarati Panchang 2021 uses different colors for the notation of Purnima, Amavasya, and Today for the easy differentiation.
• TITHI: Tithi is very important to start a day off before any auspicious work. Accurate Tithi for each Date on simple tap to the Date. Gujarati Panchang Calendar 2021 shows a detail of Tithi.
• NAKSHATRA: Nakshatra is very important in our day to day life. Nakshatra is the term for a lunar mansion in Hindu astrology and Indian Astronomy. A nakshatra is one of 28 (sometimes also 27) sectors along the ecliptic. Their names are related to a prominent star or asterisms in or near the respective sectors.
• KARAN: Karana points to actions that can be done, i.e. ‘Karaneeya Karma’. That is, Karana is a pointer towards the work or actions that can be executed in that specified period of time; actions that would yield positive or beneficial results if done in that time
• YOGA: It is the active consideration of planetary yogas and the planetary Dashas, i.e. directional effects, which are the two most important factors that distinguish Hindu astrology from Western astrology.
• SHUBH AND ASHUBH KAAL: These are the auspicious and inauspicious time in Hindu Vedic Astrology, there are seven types of Choghadiya and under which these Kaal come. They are Rahu Kaal, Gulik Kaal, Yamagandam, Durmuhurt, Varjyam, Abhijit Muhurt, Amrit Kaal
• SURYODAY, SURYAST, AYAN: Day to day Sunrise, sunset and Ayan are included
• PANCHANG: A Hindu Muhurat(forty-eight-minute duration) can be represented in five attributes of Hindu astronomy namely, Vara the weekday, Tithi(Lunar day), Nakshatra(the Moon's asterism), Yoga(the angular relationship between Sun and Moon) and Karan(half of the Tithi)
Note: The sunrise, sunset and Panchang time slightly vary for different locations.
• Gujarati Panchang Calendar 2020 - 2021
• Daily Panchang including Tithi, Abhijeet Muhurat, Nakshatra, Sunrise, Sunset,
Moon/Sun sign, Season, etc.
• Daily Planetary Position, Hora and Choghadiya for Day and Night
• Vedic Astrology
• Daily Vrat
• Pramukh Teej Tyohar
• Shubh Muhurat
• Govt. Holidays
• Daily Horoscope(Coming soon)