Sardar Patel University CCC Exam -Admit Card,Hall Ticket,Candidates List ,Online Registration 2016
Sardar patel University has announced CCC exam Notification for year 2016 .Sardar Patel University CCC Candidates List and details has been provided here.SP University Conducts CCC exam throughout the state for the Government employess of Gujarat State.SP University has Published Notification for below mentioned dates exam.
Sardar Patel University CCC Exam Hall Ticket,Candidates List
- Sardar Patel University CCC Exam 04-12-2016 Candidates List / Hall Ticket
- Sardar Patel SP University CCC Exam 27-11-2016 Candidates List / Hall Ticket
- Sardar Patel (SP) University CCC Exam Date 12th ,13th, 14th November 2016 Candidates List / Hall Ticket Out
- Sardar Patel (SP) University Exam Date 23-10-2016 Candidates List / Hall Ticket Out
- Sardar Patel (SP) University Exam Date 16-10-2016 Candidates List / Hall Ticket Out
- Sardar Patel (SP) University Exam Date 11-10-2016 & 12-10-2016 Candidates List / Hall Ticket Out
Sardar Patel University CCC Registration 2016 , September 2016 : Sardar Patel University ,Anand is conducting ccc exam for government employee for his promotion / higher scale , Now Sardar Patel University has released notification for CCC exam registration 2016 in it’s official website http://www.spuvvn.edu/. as per notification Sardar Patel University CCC Registration 2016 Started on Date 19-09-2016 for only 2000 Candidates.you can check / Registration Sardar Patel University CCC Exam Registration 2016 from below link.
Sardar Patel University CCC Registration 2016
Organization Name: Sardar Patel University
Official Website : www.spuvvn.edu/
Exam Name: CCC
CCC Registration Started on Date :
Exam for Only Kheda,Anand Employees
Sardar Patel University CCC Registration 2016 Notification : Click Here
Sardar Patel University CCC Registration 2016 : Click Here (Started )
Check Official Website : http://www.spuvvn.edu/
CCC Examination Instructions
(1) The centre for CCC examination is: . . . . : ation. . . ided by the Authority. G H Patel Department of Computer Science & Technology Sardar Patel University, Nana Bazar, Near Jain Derasar, Vallabh Vidyanagar – 388120. Contact No. : 02692-236829
(2) You will get your hall-ticket at the time of exam from exam centre
(3) Theory Exam time is 1 hour and Practical Exam time is 1.5 hours
(4) Reporting time at the exam centre is before 30 minutes of exam time
(5) The Language of the question of theory examination shall be English and Gujarati
(6) Operating system and office productivity tools • Windows 7 • Microsoft Office 2007 • Gujarati Indic
(7) Passing Marks of theory and Practical examination is 50%. No negative marking in theory and practical examin
(8) At the time of appearing for examination, the candidate shall have to produce Hall Ticket and identity proof i.e. Identity card issued by the Election Commission of India / PAN card / valid Driving license / passport / Aadhaar card /Identity Card issued by a recognized institution, in original & one photocopy, along with the Hall ticket.
(9) Exam Centre is under constant CCTV surveillance
(10) Late entry in examination hall is not permitted. Exam Batch can’t be changed
(11) A candidate who is not available in the exam time will be consider as “Absent” and they have to register again for CCC Examination.
(12) The Candidate shall have to appear at their own expense (to-and-for) for the Examination, at the place and time.
(13) Candidate should have his/her own Registered Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire examination process, not in examination hall. All the communication related to examination will be informed inregistered mobile number.
(14) Mobile / Cell Phone, Tablets, Laptops, Calculator, Blue tooth devices, other Electronic Gadgets or any other material, are strictly prohibited, not only in the “Examination hall”, but also at the “Examination centre”. Exam centre will not permit candidate with ‘electronic gadget’ / material. No arrangement for safe keeping, will be arranged, which may kindly be noted.
(15) A candidate who is found indulging in unfair practices, via. Copying or misconduct during the course ofexamination, using electronic gadgets or mobile phones etc., tampering with Question paper / Examination Material, influencing any Official, concerned with the Examination Process, will be debarred from appearing, for that Examination or for any number of years, as may be dec
(16) The decision of Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidynagar in respect of all matters pertaining to this examination would be final and binding on all Candidates.