Admit Card – UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary ) Examination 2016
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the IAS Prelims 2016 admit card on its website.The IAS prelims examination is scheduled to take place on August 7, 2016 and Main examination on December 03, 2016.
The candidates, who have applied for the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, can now download the admit card from the commission’s website.
The candidates should perform the following steps to download the IAS Prelims 2016 admit card:
- Log on to the official website, the link for which is www.upsconline.nic.in
- On the home page, under the ‘What’s New’ section click on the live link ‘e-Admit Card – Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2016’
- When the new page opens, under ‘To Download e-Admit Card’ click on the hyper link
- Read the important instructions carefully, take a print out and then click on ‘yes’ tab
- When the new page opens, the candidate has to either choose ‘By Registration Id’ or ‘By Roll Number’
- In the new page, enter your details like roll number/registration id, date of birth etc. In the space provided and submit
- The admit card would appear on the screen, check all the information on it, if there is any discrepancy contact the commission immediately.
- If all the information is correct, take a print out of the hall ticket for future reference.
Click Here for Download Admit Card – UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary ) Examination 2016 from here
the candidates should ensure that they carry the hall ticket along with the print out of important instructions to the examination centre; else they might not be allowed to enter the examination hall.