Report Card -SaralData App For Ekam Kasoti (SAT & PAT) Marks Entry Online
SaralData App For Ekam Kasoti (SAT & PAT) Marks Entry Online : SARAL DATA | SARLA DATA APP | SARAL DATA APP LINK | SARAL DATA MARKS ENTRY | SARAL DATA APPLICATION UPDATES | SARAL DATA SAT | SARAL DATA PAT | EKAM KASOTI MARKS ENTRY | EKAM KASOTI SAT MARK ENTRY | EKAM KASOTI PAT MARKS ENTRY | SARAL DATA MARKS ENTRY 2021
SaralData App For Ekam Kasoti (SAT & PAT) Marks Entry Online :This app has been launched by SSA with questions being provided by GCERT, to enable easy and quick data collection at the question level for the answers that students provide in these weekly tests.
How to download the Saral Data application?
First of all open Google play store in your mobile phone. After opening google play store, enter 'Saral Data' in the search box. Then you will see 'Saral Data' App in your display. Click on the Install button. The downloading process will start in the notification panel. After downloading 'Saral data' app, you must seek the permission for better experience.
How to enter PAT marks in the Saral Data application?
After downloading Saral data app, Now open the App in your smart phone. You will see login page first. To login in App, Enter your school dise code as a usename and then enter your password. Now you will see the first page on your display. After login process, you have to select your class, section and PAT - Test Subject - Date. Now you can easily scan your marks in 'Saral Data App'.
Saral Data - PAT Mark Entry Application
The SSA conducts weekly tests to help students master the key learning objectives. This app has been released by the SSA with questions provided by GCERT, to allow quick and easy data collection at the question level for the answers students provide on these weekly tests.
G-Shala : Gujarat - Students' Holistic Adaptive Learning App is an eContent App for Standard 1 to 12 embedded on Learning Management System (LMS). G-Shala is designed & developed by Gujarat Council of School Education, Samagra Shiksha, Education Department, Government of Gujarat based on Gujarat State Education Board (GSEB) syllabus.
G-Shala is a platform-agnostic and device-independent App which provides digital interactive 2D/3D augmented e-Content mapped with textbooks for all the subjects, including Science & General streams in Std.11-12.
The G-Shala App also offers guided learning with reference/ supplementary materials, topics mapped with Learning Outcomes, virtual simulations for laboratory experimental simulations, pre-classroom modules for teachers, instructor Led videos as well as self-learning & self-assessment modules for students.
The DIKSHA platform offers teachers, students and parents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum. Teachers have access to aids like lesson plans, worksheets and activities, to create enjoyable classroom experiences. Students understand concepts, revise lessons and do practice exercises. Parents can follow classroom activities and clear doubts outside school hours.
• Explore interactive material created by teachers and the best Indian content creators for teachers and students in India. By India, for India!
• Scan QR codes from textbooks and find additional learning material associated with the topic
• Store and share content offline, even without Internet connectivity
• Find lessons and worksheets relevant to what is taught in the school classroom
• Experience the app in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Urdu with additional Indian languages coming soon!
• Supports multiple content formats like Video, PDF, HTML, ePub, H5P, Quizzes - and more formats coming soon!
Advantages for teachers
• Find interactive and engaging teaching material to make your class interesting
• See and share best practices with other teachers to explain difficult concepts to students
• Join courses to further your professional development and earn badges and certificates on completion
• View your teaching history across your career as a school teacher
• Receive official announcements from the state department
• Conduct digital assessments to check your students’ understanding of a topic that you have taught.
Advantages for students and parents
• Scan QR codes in your textbook for easy access to the associated lessons on the platform
• Revise lessons that you learnt in class
• Find additional material around topics that are difficult to understand
• Practice solving problems and get immediate feedback on whether the answer is correct or not.
Want to create content for DIKSHA?
• Help teachers deliver concepts in an easy and engaging manner
• Help students learn better in and outside class.
• Get involved in providing students with high quality learning material, irrespective of where they study
• If you wish to be a part of this movement, visit the VidyaDaan portal using vdn.diksha.gov.in
This initiative is supported by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) and led by the National Council Of Educational Research And Training (NCERT) in India.
Saral Data Mobile App Info
Application for : Ekam Kasoti Mark Entry
Application by : Gujarat Education Department
Offered By : Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan - MIS
Application size: 87mb
Important Links:Update Saral Data App
Post a Comment