GSET 2021: Registration, Exam Date, Syllabus, Hall Ticket @ www.gujaratset.in
GSET 2021: Registration, Exam Date, Syllabus, Hall Ticket @ www.gujaratset.in :The GSET exam is an eligibility entrance test which is conducted to select aspiring and qualified candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in colleges across Gujarat. The Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) Agency, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara is the conducting authority of GSET exam. It is recognized by the UGC, New Delhi.GSET is a state-level online examination held once a year.
Read the Information Bulletin carefully before fee payment and filing the online Application form.
2. Enter the category (Caste/PWD/NCL) and Post-graduation degree & subject correctly
3. During examination, make entries in the OMR sheet (Answer sheet) correctly.
4. Candidates will be solely responsible for the wrong entries in the online application form as well as in the OMR sheet (Answer sheet).
5. SEBC Candidates should ensure that the NCL (Non-creamy layer) Certificate is valid.
6. The Reservation policy for SET examination is as per the Gujarat Govt. (Central Government OBC certificate is not acceptable from the candidates belonging to SEBC)
7. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THE PRINT OUT OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, FEE RECEIPT OR ANY OTHER DOCUMENTS SHOULD NOT BE SENT TO GUJARAT SET OFFICE, VADODARA, BEFORE THEY QUALIFY IN GSET EXAMINATION.
8. In case a Candidate qualifies for the Gujarat SET Examination, it is mandatory for him / her to submit the following documents at the time of document verification. Hence it is an advice to a candidate to preserve all mentioned documents. a. Original Copies of i. Online Application Form ii. Fee payment receipt iii. Examination Hall Ticket b. Photo (Xerox) Copies of following Eligibility and Category related documents. i. Master’s Degree Certificate and Mark sheets of all years / semesters. ii. Caste Certificate (for SC / ST / SEBC / General-EWS). iii. Latest non creamy layer Certificate (for SEBC). iv. Medical Certificate of Physically / Visually Handicapped issued by competent authority (if Applicable). Brief Advisory regarding COVID-19 Pandemic: Candidates are advised to carry only the following with them into the Examination venue: a) Hall Ticket along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the GSET Website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in. b) A simple transparent Ball Point Pen. c) Face Mask and Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml). d) Personal transparent water bottle. e) Sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/orange) in case the candidate is diabetic
Fee Rs. 900/- + Bank Charges - General / Gen – EWS / SEBC (Non-creamy layer) Candidates. Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges - SC / ST / Third gender Candidates. Rs. 100/- + Bank Charges - PWD (PH/VH) Candidates. MODE OF PAYMENT • Candidate has to visit GSET website: www.gujaratset.ac.in for fee payment(Step - I). Examination fee and Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST), as applicable, can be paid only through online mode by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. • Follow on screen instructions for payment of requisite fee and print examination fee receipt generated after successful transaction. • Candidates should note down and preserve Order Number and SBIePay Reference ID for online registration of their application form(Step-II). • It is mandatory for the candidate to keep and preserve Fee payment transaction receipt with him/her for future reference. • Please note that fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, IPO etc. will not be accepted. • Fee, Processing Charge etc. once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Condition of Eligibility • Only those candidates are eligible to appear in the GSET who have completed / are studying in the final year or semester of a UGC specified Master’s degree in a subject of GSET. • The Reservation policy for GSET examination is as per the Gujarat Government. Central Government OBC certificate is not acceptable from the candidates belonging to SEBC of Gujarat State. • The candidates of other States, i.e. other than Gujarat State, belonging to reserved category shall be treated as General category candidates. • The candidates having Post Graduate diploma / certificate awarded by Indian University/Institute or Foreign degree / diploma / certificate awarded by the Foreign University / Institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence *of their diploma / degree / certificate, with Master's degree of recognized Indian Universities from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi (www.aiu.ac.in) (* Such candidates who qualify SET will be required to submit equivalence certificate from AIU, immediately after the result of the SET examination) • General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC (available on the website: www.ugc.ac.in in Sciences, Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications are eligible for GSET Examination. The Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC) belonging to Non-Creamy Layer / Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / PwD (PH - Physically Handicapped / VH - Visually Handicapped) / Third gender category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for GSET Examination. • Candidates who are pursuing their Master's degree or equivalent course or Candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for GSET Examination. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for eligibility of Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC) belonging to non-creamy layer / SC / ST /PwD(PH/VH) / Third gender category candidates). Such candidates must complete their Master’s degree examination within two years from the date of declaration of result of GSET Examination with required percentage of marks, failing which they will be treated as disqualified. • Candidates belonging to Third gender category would be eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age and qualifying criteria for GSET as are available to SC/ST categories. The subject wise cutoffs for this category should be the lowest among those for SC/ST/PwD(PH/VH)/SEBC–NCL categories in the corresponding subject.
Fee Collection (Step - I) 21 June 2021 to 21 July 2021