Diploma Admission 2021 | Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021 | @gujdiploma.nic.in | @acpdc.co.in
Diploma Admission 2021 | Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021 | @gujdiploma.nic.in | @acpdc.co.in :Diploma Admission 2021 | Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021 | @gujdiploma.nic.in | @acpdc.co.in | Diploma Admission 2021-22 | Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021-22 | Diploma Courses | Gujarat Diploma College List | Gujarat Diploma College List 2021 | Gujarat Diploma College List 2021-22 | Gujarat Diploma Admission Form Online 2021 | Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021 booklet | Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021 Merit List | Gujarat Diploma Courses List |
Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021
Due to the prevailing pandemic situation similar to last year, Gujarat State Government has decided to carry out Web-Based Online Admission Process for the first year Diploma Engineering admission after 10th standard for aspiring candidates on State Quota seats of Government, Grant In Aid And Unaided Institutes as well as voluntarily surrendered Management Quota seats by Self Financed Institutes for the admission year 2021-22. Candidates seeking admission have to do online registration. There is no need to submit or get verified any document in person. The entire Admission Process is completely online.
(1) Candidates can do Online Registration from 17/06/2021 to 15/07/2021 on www.gujdiploma.nic.in
(2) As a Part of admission process, online registration is compulsory via internet media. Candidates can use Mobile/Computer/Laptop/Tablet. For detailed information regarding Online Registration process and other related details, a Video Link is available on website: www.acpdc.co.in which should be viewed.
(3) For the online registration process, a candidate has to fill complete details, has to upload the required documents and pay Rs.200/- (Non refundable) through online mode only as registration fees on www.gujdiploma.nic.in. For any guidance, candidate can contact helpline No. 079-26566000(24X7).
(4) To facilitate online registration, Cyber space-center (11:00AM to 05:00PM for all working days) is available free of cost at all institutions which are participating in Diploma Admission process. A list of such instititutions is available on www.acpdc.co.in. Following Covid-19 protocols like social distancing and by obeying all such instructions of Government, candidates can do online registration at any such Cyber space-center if needed.
(5) Further information regarding the upcoming process of registration will be made available from time to time on the official website of the committee and in leading newspapers. Candidates are advised to visit the official website (www.acpdc.co.in)of the committee regularly for latest information and updates.
Diploma Admission 2021-22 Details
- Gujarat Diploma Admission 2021
- Diploma Admission 2021-22
- Rs. 200/-
Eligibility for First Years admission Diploma Admission 2021
- candidate who have passed Gujarat Secondary examination board standard 10th exam or it's equivalent with minimum 35% aggregate OR
- Candidate who have passed standard 10th+ two years valid certificate course of NCVT / GCVT / IGTR OR
- Candidate who have passed standard 8th+ two or more than two years valid certificate course of NCVT / GCVT / IGTR and standard 10th exam from GSEB or open schooling or it's equivalent with Math, Science, English and Gujarati.
Upload Required Document
- Date of Birth certificate
- 10th Mark sheet. (Merge All attempts mark sheet in single pdf only as shown in Figure 1-1)
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) Certificate. Merge both SEBC caste certificate and Non
- Creamy Layer certificate in single pdf (as shown in Figure 1-1)
- SC Category Certificate/ ST Category Certificate
- Free Ship Card Certificate
- ITI/TEB mark sheet. Merge all semester mark sheets in single pdf (as shown in Figure 1-1)
- Income Certificate/ Economically weaker section (EWS) Certificate
- Person with Disability (PwD) Certificate
- Defense Certificate
Registration Process for Diploma Admission 2021
- Visit www.gujdiploma.nic.in website.
- Sign up with your Name as per 10th Mark sheet, your permanent mobile number and email address and create your user id and password.
- Login with your user id and password on www.gujdiploma.nic.in
- Complete your profile details like personal information and Contact details and upload your photo and birth certificate (See Table 1-1 for valid size and types of documents).
- On dashboard, click on appropriate option to apply for the admission process.
- Verify and update personal information.
- Fill qualification details.
- Upload required documents and certificates (See Table 1-1 for valid size and types of documents).
- Verify all documents and details before final submitting the form.
- Pay fees online after registration is completed.
- Wait for Documents to be verified by verification officer. It may take few days.
- Keep checking your application status by login into admission portal. If any query you receive from verification officer on your mobile and email during verification process, respond the query by login admission portal, upload necessary documents if asked in query. If any query is pending in your portal, you will not be able to get your merit number and you will not able to participate in admission process
Contact / Address
Important Date for Diploma Admission 2021
Post a Comment