Download T2S: Text to Voice - Read Aloud
Download T2S: Text to Voice - Read Aloud :PDF is one of the most commonly used file formats. But when you suddenly receive a PDF file while doing other things and need your reply, many people have no time to read it. At this time we can convert PDF to MP3 format. In this way, you can listen to the PDF using different platforms or any other applications at any time of the day.
MP3 is a digital format for the storage of audio files designed by MPEG programmers. This format can be played on many audio players. Therefore, convert PDF to MP3 brings great convenience to our lives. This post will recommend some methods on how to convert PDF to MP3 which can help you listen to the PDF and can read the text out loud.
• Open text/PDF/ePub files, and read aloud it.
• Convert text file into an audio file.
• With the simple built-in browser, you can open your favorite website, let T2S read aloud for you. (You can enter the browser from the left navigation drawer)
• "Type speak" mode: A easy way to speak the text your typed.
• Easy to use across apps:
-Use a sharing feature from other apps to send a text or URL to T2S to speak. For URL, the app can load and extract the text of articles in web pages.
- On the Android 6+ system, you can selected text from other apps, then tap 'Speak' option form menu, the app will read aloud your selected text (* Require third-party apps to use standard system components).
- Copy-to-speak: Copy text or URL from other apps, then tap T2S's Floating Button to speak copied content. You can turn on this feature in the app's settingsrecommend you install and use Google Text-to-speech engine, it has best compatibility with the app.
• If the app frequently stops unexpectedly in the background, or it frequently displayed an error messages said: "Speech engine is not responding", you may need change battery saver settings to allow the app and speech engine app to running in the background.more information about this: